Tuesday, July 15, 2008

OverDrive Training

CLAMS will be having OverDrive training on Wednesday and Thursday THIS WEEK, 3:00 - 4:30. Training is done remotely, and will be in my office via computer and phone. Initially, I was going to have as many people as possible attend on Thursday, but since we are so short-staffed, we can take part both days (the training is the same both days, so you have a chioce). My office will be available for training on both days, so if you can attend one of those sessions, please let me know. I don't need to be at both sessions, so I can cover either the desk or reference to allow someone to attend.

Wednesday, July 16, 3:00 - 4:30
Thursday, July 17, 3:00 - 4:30

I have additional training info on OverDrive (for Marketplace, the ordering interface), and I will forward it as soon as I get the log-in information.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to attend the Thursday session.