Thursday, September 18, 2008

More Books

We have a bit of gift money to spend - on books.

If there are books that you want but have put off for one reason or another, now is the time to get me a list (or place a BT order - but let me know so that I can keep track of the money).

Reference and non-fiction - is buying some more expensive titles and updating some older ones, and we are adding Encyclopaedia Britannica

Children - this would be a great time to add to the children's reference collection

Large Print - a great time to get some extra LP titles

YA - I'm going to buy a some series fiction that I was planning to skip in favor of new releases and buy some YA biographies for non-fiction

Fiction - now is a good time to take a look at some of the holes we may have in fiction - do we have complete series? Do we have titles that are on the holds list? Thanks Kathy for looking into the holds.

There's no time-limit per se, but I'd like to get this done sooner rather than later. Please get lists to me so that I can keep track of the spending (and then we can discuss one-on-one who should place the actual order and where).

Thanks!

No comments: