Tuesday, November 4, 2008

STAFF MEETING?

I am looking at Monday, November 17 for a Staff Meeting. We've had a lot of changes, so it's probably a good idea for everyone to get together.

Any time of day is fine with me - we can do a morning with coffee and treats, or a pizza lunch - up to you. If another day/date is better, let me know that as well.

You can comment here - that way, everyone will know what's good for people.

Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think a staff meeting is a great idea! Nov 17 & 18 are 1/2 days for D-Y elementary schools. I think I can do after 9am, but I may have volunteered to help at a book fair at the Elem. school that morning. I would be glad to get out of it if need be. The kids get out of school at noon.
Lisa

What about Wed 11/19 morning?

Tristan Marzeski said...

Monday the 17th is fine with me. I can be available Wednesday morning if necessary. I am partial to coffee.

Tristan

Anonymous said...

Monday the 17th is fine with me. Coffee and sweet treats would be great.

Carla