Hi everyone!
A display of Christmas/winter materials has taken the place of the Thanksgiving titles. Part of it includes movies. Since we seem to have a limited display of holiday titles, could everyone who is working CIRCULATION pull any Christmas, winter, etc.-related movies that are returned and give them to me for the display? Thank you!!!
Also, I concur that some DVDs appear to be stolen. I could not find the titles "Santa Clause 3" and "Unaccompanied Minors." I wonder if we should start creating a list? I would like to suggest that we purchase "Christmas Vacation," which I consider an all-time classic, and perhaps European Vacation as well.
Thank you!
Cindy
1 comment:
Will do! I just purchased Santa Claus 3 used at Hollywood Video for $3.99. They had hundreds of different fairly new titles. Maybe that could be an option to buy a few for our collection at little cost. A list would be also helpful.
Post a Comment