Thursday, December 11, 2008

NEW Large Print has MOVED!

We are fast running out of room on the shelves in Large Print and Non-Fiction, so to loosen things up a bit to accommodate for growth, the NEW LARGE PRINT is now located on the NEW shelves across from circ. I will post this for volunteers, but I am sure they will need to be told in person until they get used to it.

This leads me to....

Over the next few weeks, Tristan and I will be working to weed non-fiction and then shift the shelving in that area. Right now, the shelves are a mess, we are running out of room, and weeding is desperately needed. After we get that done, I plan to hold a mandatory training session (or sessions) for volunteers so that we can hopefully improve the shelving. Things have changed locations in the past year, and I think volunteers need a refresher.

No comments: