I would like to schedule a staff meeting for Monday, February 2, at 9:30. there will be coffee and donuts/muffins/whatever. Please let me know ASAP if you will not be able to attend.
I will post the agenda list on my office door - please fell free to add to it.
So far (there's plenty more, I'm sure):
Keys
Emergency Shut-offs and contact numbers
Website
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Jessica,
I would like to suggest the staff meeting be scheduled for a day when we open at noon and on a day that Cindy is scheduled to work.
I can do it whenever anyone wants - if a Tuesday morning works better, that's fine with me. The only day I can't do is Thursdays, because I now have a weekly dept head meeting.
Tues or Wed. morning would be better for me. I volunteer in Matt's classroom on Monday mornings at 10:30. I feel we should do it when Cindy is scheduled to come in. She has an 1hr ride.
3 comments:
Jessica,
I would like to suggest the staff meeting be scheduled for a day when we open at noon and on a day that Cindy is scheduled to work.
Carla
I can do it whenever anyone wants - if a Tuesday morning works better, that's fine with me. The only day I can't do is Thursdays, because I now have a weekly dept head meeting.
Tues or Wed. morning would be better for me. I volunteer in Matt's classroom on Monday mornings at 10:30. I feel we should do it when Cindy is scheduled to come in. She has an 1hr ride.
Post a Comment