Not to freak anyone out, but Tristan and I had an "odd" experience tonight. We were just about to leave (about 30 minutes after everyone else was gone), when we both heard, very clearly, what sounded like a door closing out in the main part of the building (we were in the staff area). We took a look around and didn't find anyone or anything - except the lights in the children's room were on, and the door to the genealogy office was unlocked.
Now, the people who work in genealogy do not have keys to lock up after themselves, so if we don't lock that door (either at the end of the day or when we open the door for them), the door would stay unlocked - so I guess we should (all) be sure to check that door at closing time. As for the rest of it, I don't know what the noise was.
Tristan is hoping for a library ghost....
So, this is just a reminder to be sure to check the bathrooms and etc at closing.
No comments:
Post a Comment