Monday, March 30, 2009

Extra Summer Hours and Saturday Comp Time

I have received the OK from Sandy to offer all staff extra (paid!) hours for our extended summer hours. I have not yet determined the extra hours (I won't be able to figure that out until I know who is interested in extra hours), but it will most likely be something along the lines of opening at 10 T-F, staying open later on Wednesday, and perhaps opening early (8 or 9) on Saturday. Again, I won't know exactly until I can sit down with the money and a potential schedule of extra hours and more seasonal help. This is completely your choice, it is not mandatory to pick-up extra hours.

So, if you are interested in extra hours for July and August, please let me know how many and (approximately) when.

ALSO, now that it is picking up on Saturdays, I am opening up Saturday comp time to anyone who is interested. This is not mandatory (so, not a rotating schedule) - if you would like some comp time on Saturday, just let me know. To be clear, this may or may not go through summer - if I am able to pay people for Saturdays in July and August with our "extra" summer budget funds, that will be my first choice. But for now, if you would like to comp any Saturdays, you are welcome to do so (first come, first dibs).

No comments: