Saturday, March 28, 2009

Some items for Tuesday, March 31

I am not working on Tuesday, but I did want to alert everyone to a couple of things that might come up that day. First, Barbara Brockway left her spatula during Saturday's Hearing Impaired meeting. She called and I told her it was here. I have placed it in a brown, padded envelope and it is at the Circulation Desk. She said she would come in Tuesday to pick it up.

Also, a man named Robert McLellan may come in looking for me to help him create a resume in a Word document and then help him e-mail it to potential employers. I told him my schedule forgetting that I would be out Tuesday and Thursday this week. I am trying to contact him at his residence (Lamplighter Motel) but no one is answering the phone. I will continue to try this weekend, but if I do not reach him, please explain that I was trying to locate him; hopefully we can get together Friday or Saturday, or the week of April 6th.

Thank you!
Cindy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the info Cindy. See you soon.
Lisa