Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Alarming News

No, not really....

This is just a reminder, since we have so many more people in the building at the end of a shift lately, to please CHECK TO BE SURE NO ONE IS IN THE BUILDING before you set the alarm for the night.

Seems that Friday afternoon, the alarm was set and one of genealogy people was still in the genealogy office - and she set the alarm off and had no idea what to do. Of course, I didn't have my cell phone on me at the moment because I was swimming, so I didn't find out about it until that evening.

At any rate, it wasn't a huge deal, but if you think you are the last person out, please take a last look around in the genealogy room and the meeting room (which, please make sure that is locked) to be sure that no one is still around.

Thanks!

No comments: