Thursday, October 1, 2009

MANDATORY ETHICS TRAINING TEST!!!

Folks,

ALL Town Employees are being REQUIRED to take an Ethics Training Test. It is not a pass/fail test - the online test allows you to go back to any question you get wrong, until you get it right (in other words, you cannot fail, and you are not graded). The requirement is that you take the online test.

From The Town Clerk:

Hello Everyone,

Attached is the instructions for and information regarding the Mandatory Training Requirements for the Conflict of Interest. Please complete the On-Line Training, print out the form at the end and return to the Town Clerk’s Office. If anyone in your Department does not have a computer, please let me know. Steve Buss and I will be working together to put something in place for convenience.

Please note:
1.) This can be done at work or at home.

2.) It’s not a pass or fail test. If you get a correct answer, the program will prompt you to go to the next answer. If you get a wrong answer, the program will allow you to choose another answer.

3.) This should only take roughly 15-25 minutes.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call me.

Thank you,

Terri

Theresa T. Bunce, CMC
Town Clerk
Town of Dennis
P.O. Box 2060
So. Dennis, MA 02660
Phone (508) 760-6115
Fax (508) 394-8309
Email tbunce@town.dennis.ma.us


I have placed a set of written instructions and such in your mailboxes. Mostly, I would scan this and use as a resource, if needed. I think the easiest thing to do is just go right to the quiz and take it - I think you will find it fairly easy and self-explanatory.

The test is here:
http://db.state.ma.us/ethics/quiz_MEthics/index.asp

IMPORTANT!
The quiz can only be done by one person per computer! So, if you do it here at work, be sure to use your own computer. Cindy, if you want to do it here at work, please use the Reference computer. Sue, you can use the processing computer in the back room. This is just so that people aren't logging on after someone else and just filling in their information without taking the test. You may also choose to take the test at home, if you rather.

WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THE TEST, please print out the last page (you'll see the directions), fill it out, sign it, make a copy for yourself, and give the original to me. I will get them to the Town Clerk.

This needs to be done by December 28, 2009! I'd just get it over with now.

PLEASE see me with any questions!!!
Thanks!

No comments: