I spent the better part of Wednesday moving the DVD and VHS collections - basically trading shelving. The DVDs are now located on the long set of shelves, more "front and center" which will allow for more exposure and more shelving expansion. There's an open set of shelves between the FEATURE films and the SERIES and NON-FICTION films to allow for growth. For now it would be a nice place for movie displays, or perhaps a NEW MOVIE section (I hear people asking all the time about where to find the "new" movies).
The VHS Sci-Fi, which is still popular, is at the end of that row. the VHS feature films have moved to the back of the long shelves, and VHS non-fiction have moved to where the DVD features were. It's all been labeled, and shouldn't be difficult for people to figure out.
Please make sure the volunteers are aware of the change. I'll put up a sign tomorrow for the patrons.
If you have any questions, please ask.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment