Hi Everyone, We are having an issue with the Clear Hold Shelf. Usually Marylou or I take care of this each day. I found at least ten items yesterday on the hold shelf that shouldn't have been there. I don't know what is happening but think maybe someone is hitting that clear hold shelf button but then not completing the entire job.? Anyway, I will pass this on to any volunteers. Its puzzling anyway.
Also, if a patron requests that we call a different number than is listed on his record the record needs to be changed. We are finding pop up messages with phone numbers as the message. If a person has a book on hold and we scan it in and print the receipt the number on the record will print and not the pop up message. This could have been happening over the summer with the new help...not sure but thought I better mention it.
Thanks,
Kathy
No comments:
Post a Comment