Some of you may be aware that we have had periodic problems with the Boston Globe in terms of billing and delivery. I thought the situation was fixed when I paid for a subscription IN FULL for a year Back on October, but apparently not. We have been missing weekend papers, and being billed again.
The Boston Globe took our money for the yearly 7 day a week subscription and applied it to someone else's account. I have sent the Globe the documentation that we have paid for a 7 day subscription FOR A YEAR, and I expect to have this resolved next week. It may take a weekend or two before they get their act together.
In the meantime, if a patron asks, just let them know that there was a problem with our subscription, and we hope to have the problem remedied shortly.
If you have any questions, please let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment