It's getting to be that time again - end of the fiscal year is just around the corner!
So, please think of any supplies you/we need. Carla will be placing an order for me THIS WEDNESDAY, so please have your suggestions to me by Tuesday afternoon (as in TODAY).
Items can be the usual office supplies, larger items, or pie-in-the-sky ideas. I cannot guarantee what will be purchased (outside of the regularly needed items) but you never know - if I have money available to spend, I will spend it.
I expect that Wednesday's order will be mostly office supplies and library supplies like labels, and then a separate larger items if possible / wrap-up the budget order will be placed in April - so make a small list for an immediate order TODAY (and HAND IT TO ME SO I DON'T MISS IT) and get me a "wish list" in the next couple of weeks.
Questions, please see me.
Thanks!
PS - PLEASE BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSSIBLE if you want something that isn't generic like "pens" and "sticky notes." If you want specific items, please let me know catalog, item number, and page, if possible. Catalogs are on the shelves (near the copy paper) in the back and also on Julie's desk. THANKS!
No comments:
Post a Comment