Hi. Donna Burgess actually called me today to ask me to spread the word about this, remind people they're invited and she'd love to see them, and urge them to R.S.V.P. I assume everyone got the email, but posting just in case they didn't. I would actually like to go, but it's the day I work in Mashpee, so I can't. Here's the info:
Please join us for a special CCILA event to welcome Spring and celebrate libraries and librarians on the Cape and Islands.
All staff, trustees, friends and supporters of libraries are welcome.
~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
WHEN: Thursday, May 19, 4:00-7:00 pm
WHERE: Cultural Center of Cape Cod
307 Old Main St., South Yarmouth
WHAT: Wine, hors d'oeuvres, desserts, coffee, tea
Raffle for the benefit of the CCILA Scholarship Fund!
Presentation on Lavender by Betty Hann, Master Gardener
It’s FREE! Join us! Please RSVP by May 12 to Donna Burgess 508-457-2555 ext.2935
(dburgess@clamsnet.org)
No comments:
Post a Comment