Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mass resident tax forms

Well, they went way quicker than I thought (Mass is the one I don't order, they just send them to us every year), we're down to about 10, plus 2 I have hidden on the Reference shelf, which can't go out! I just spoke to our new contact, she said she'll send 2 more boxes, about how many she sent the first time. I'll have to monitor those better and call again if we run low-she didn't give me the option of more than 2 at a time, but said she'll send more if they run low again.

Unfortunately, we have tons of Non-Resident forms, which look almost the same as the Resident forms (red booklets), but that isn't the one 99% of them want.

Tell patrons (after we run out, and before new ones arrive) we're out, should have more soon, suggest trying nearby libraries in other towns if they can get there!

No comments: