Wednesday, April 18, 2012
Problem patron
As of tonight we have now had two minor incidents involving David C. Hawkins. Both times he was obviously drunk. The last time he was in he bothered me, this time he was bothering a patron who did complain after I got him out the door. Be aware that he is around and is having issues. I believe that he does tend to come in during the evenings. He cannot keep himself quiet and tends to keep talking to anyone whose ear he has. So far I have found the best solution as a staff person is to address his questions, then change your attention and move away from him so that he is left standing alone; he leaves quickly and peacefully. If he is bothering a patron, I would tend to intervene and ask him if he needs any help, drawing him away so that we eventually get him out the door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment