Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pastel Painting Workshop

Hi, everyone!

We are having another pastel painting workshop this year on Saturday, July 26th from 1 -3 p.m. This time Greg Maichack will be instructing the participants to paint sunflowers in the style of the masters. There is a sign up sheet at the front desk. There is no charge for participants. Attendance is limited to 18 people. I will not send press out this year as we don't seem to have trouble filling these workshops. I would not normally start announcing the workshop until July, but I will be away next week - so I am putting up fliers today and will post it on the website. If you register people who call or come in, please remember to get their phone numbers, as I will be calling to re-confirm as it gets closer to the date of the event.


Thank you!
Cindy

No comments: