Hi. There are 3 things coming up in the next 2 weeks, that Kim and I are doing. None of them need registration, but just a few things in case you need to field any questions on them. The midnight showing of Divergent on Tue Aug 5th/Wed Aug 6th-starts at midnight, not too surprisingly-the DVD is released on Tuesday, and we'll open the doors at 11:30 Tuesday night, start up the movie at midnight. PG-13, so ages 13+ recommended.
Rainbow Loom drop-in on Wed Aug 6th, 3-5 pm. Just like the ones during Feb and April vacations-it's drop-in, people are encouraged to bring their own looms and bands, but we do have a few library ones to share, and plenty of rubber bands.I put a suggested age of 8, to give people an idea.
Glitter cell phone chargers, Wed Aug. 13th, 2 pm. This one does start right at 2 (not a drop-in, although people might show up later), and we're expecting it to go about an hour or so. They bring their chargers, we supply glitter, etc! I put a recommended age of 10.
Hope that helps!
Sue
No comments:
Post a Comment