Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Ingram Online Ordering

We are now set up to order online with Ingram through iPage. To access iPage and place an order, you will need to have a login and password associated with your email address. However, and this I think only applies to Tish, the town email DOES NOT WORK with ipage registration due to the SPAM filter.

Anyhow, Tish, Bobbie, and MaryLou - if you plan to use iPage, please let me know which email address you would like associated with your login. If you do not want to use ipage, or would rather have me place the order in ipage, that's fine as well.

Once we get evryone who will be ordering signed up, we should get together for a quick run-through, as the system is very different from B&T.

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

I would like to use Ingram. thanks. rmcdonnell@clamsnet.org

Anonymous said...

I will use dennisclib@comcast.net since the town email does not work with ipage.