Monday, November 10, 2008

Staff Meeting, Part II

Looks like our staff meeting will be next Monday, the 17th, at 9am (or shortly thereafter - I know some of you have kids to drop at school). Coffee and goodies it is.

I am working on an agenda for the meeting. If you have things you would like to talk about at the meeting, please add them to the agenda list posted on my door, or make a comment to the blog. I will create a final agenda the morning of the meeting.

Topics so far include:

Official Welcome of new people!

The book ordering and processing process - finally!

Scheduling - time off, vacations, and permanent changes that need to be made to the schedule

Closing Saturdays - good idea? Bad idea?

Covering circulation - schedule, etc.

Programming - sheets, ideas, etc

ESL Classes Canceled until after January

*Gift Receipts

*Fiction Spine Labels

*Holiday gathering for volunteers and staff

*Holiday Fish Sitting

No comments: