I want to share this information with everyone in case the same situation arises with other patrons.
Jane Lynch told me that she was at home in her CLAMS account when she tried to delete one item from her hold list. The only option she saw was to cancel all of her holds - which she did not want to do, since her list was extensive. I tested what she said with my own account account and it appeared to be true. I called Inna at CLAMS, and this is what she told me:
The patron should check the box next to the item that they want to delete. Rather that choosing "Cancel All," they should select the "Update" option. Once they do, the item that was selected will automatically be deleted. When their list re-appears, they should see that the item was removed.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Cindy
No comments:
Post a Comment