Tuesday, August 4, 2009

ARIS Report Information

It's ARIS Statistical Report time!

If you have been in charge of ANY programs, please pull together your files so that I can report on program totals. I need to determine the total number of programs held, and the total number of people in attendance (you do not need to do that part!) - so I need all of your program sheets (or etc) for JULY 1 2008 THROUGH JUNE 30, 2009. Please don't forget to include programs that had zero attendance.

If you have ANY questions, please see me as soon as possible, as I want to get started on this soon.

Thanks!!

PS - I think it may be a good idea to get back in the habit of using program sign-in sheets to help you keep track of programs and attendance. If you need a master sheet for this, let me know.

No comments: