As I was checking the Book Drop, I was shocked to see Richard Stark again over at the computers around 3:30 today. No one saw him come in. In my shock, the most I muttered to him was that he could not print today because he failed to pay for his print outs on Friday. He said, "I will pay for them today." After removing books from the Book Drop, I went over to the printer and suspected that he was again printing. I picked up the prints and went over to see if he was printing new material - and he was! I told him that he could no longer use the computer. He paid $5.00 for $7.50 worth of prints. He went through his huge stack and is still claiming he will come back to pay. I told him that he will have to check with the director, that he may no longer be able to use the computers.
Cindy
1 comment:
Richard has been told that he can no longer use the computers - but naturally, that hasn't stopped him. He has, for the moment, stopped printing - be we all know sooner or later he will start up again. For now, reference might want to pull prints of the printer just to force people to pay for them at pick-up. And if Richard starts printing again, let me know - he will be told again that he cannot access the computers. if he does not comply, he will be banned from the library.
Post a Comment