Friday we received a particularly good batch of paperback books that were donated by a patron. We decided to revisit Anne's idea from last year of packing books together for sale as holiday gifts. These books are now on one of the sections in front of Lisa's window (previously the vegetarian book display.)
I have packaged three books together with ribbon - the price is $5.00 for each pack. Sometimes I grouped them by author; other times I grouped them by genre or topic. Please assist patrons if they ask for your opinion when making a selection - often they are seeking books for friends or relatives. I had one woman today asking for mysteries and she took a pack.
Also, I have put out an autographed copy of a Michael Tougias book with a price of $10.00. We only have one to offer, so if anyone sells this copy, please take down the special sign. If someone does come to the Circulation Desk to buy it, please remember that it is a very special signed edition - i.e. don't let them walk off with it for $1.00.
Thank you!
Cindy
No comments:
Post a Comment