Hi. Just to update you all on tax forms, we have everything but the all-important MA resident form! We are on automatic delivery from the state (I called last week), and yesterday, an enormous box of non-resident forms arrived, but no resident. I am following up with them, hopefully it will come today or tomorrow in another box, otherwise, there may be a wait. So, please let patrons know if they ask...I just called a few other nearby libraries to see if they have theirs, just so we can refer patrons, but no such luck.
Patrons may also look for Habitat for Humanity applications (being accepted through January), or TRI Affordable Housing applications, both advertised in the newspaper as being here. We do have both now, at the reference desk.
As far as popular Adult Ed programs, we have plenty of D-Y ones for now, I requested more Harwich Adult Ed, and we have a few Academy of Lifelong Learning brochures, and I just called for more today. Please let me know if you get requests for any of those things, and can't find them...I'm sure I can make a copy for someone of the brochures, and will know to order more!
No comments:
Post a Comment