Most of you know that yes, we will be open extended hours this summer! The plan is to be open the same schedule as last summer, starting July 1. Ellen and Brian will be returning, and the search for a third person will begin as we get closer to June. If you know of people who might be interested in the summer position, please let them know that we will be looking to fill one slot.
However, we won't have quite the funding that we had last year. We will have the same number of hours for the three seasonal positions, but a little less for the extension of regular staff hours (not sure on the exact breakdown yet).
I want to start working on a tentative schedule sooner rather than later, so if you could think about last year's coverage, I'd like everyone's input on when we were short, and when we were "over covered." I felt like I stacked the schedule pretty full last summer because we had the funds to do so, but I have heard that there were times when we could have used more coverage on some shifts, and less on others - let me know your take on this.
Thanks!
1 comment:
Great news. I would like to work Wed nights again, last year I did 3-8. And I could rotate for Sat.
Lisa
Post a Comment