Saturday, April 17, 2010

Crazy Train

As some of you know, we have had more problems with "Crazy Printer Guy." The other day, I told him that he was no longer allowed to use the computers at all, and I told him why (and he knows exactly why). He then went an a rant about how he was being treated like a child, on and on and on, and then he left. I didn't expect him to return.

But, return he did, on Saturday, where he proceeded to give Sue a hard time. He was being fairly creepy. My guess is he's off his meds - he was never combative before, and he always looked clean and presentable, and now he is being somewhat aggressive and his hygiene has taken a downturn, I noticed.

SO....

He is NOT allowed to use the computer - period. If you find him using the computer, tell me. If I am not there, tell Cindy or Sue. He is to be asked to leave the library. IF HE WON'T LEAVE OR IF YOU EVER FEEL CREEPED OUT OR THREATENED BY HIM, DO NOT HESITATE TO THREATEN TO CALL THE POLICE - AND THEN CALL THEM IF HE DOES NOT COOPERATE. Whatever his mental health issue is, it seems to be escalating, so never hesitate to call for help.

At this point he is not banned from the library, but if I (or anyone else) have to speak to him one more time about the computers, he will be, and I will let you know.

Questions, please see me.

Thanks!!

No comments: