Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Non-Fiction VHS Tapes

If a non-fic VHS tape is returned, it should be withdrawn and put in the book sale or the free box - we no longer have any nonfiction VHS tapes on the shelves.

Kathy, you can decide how you want to do this - if you want to have a shelf for them and have them withdrawn at regular intervals, or if you want them done as they come in. Either way is fine, just please make sure to let everyone know what the procedure will be - this might be a good job for one of the seasonal people to keep track of - Brian knows how to withdraw items. (Luckily, I don't think we will be getting a huge number of tapes back.)

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Any non-fiction tapes being returned can be put on to the cart by my desk. I don't think we need to put them into processing as we seldom get holds on these items. I will with draw them as I see them.