Please get into the habit of using these pads. While they are not "custom" and we may at some point want to create custom notes, there was a bunch of these in the supply closet (and I hate to waste stuff like this). I do think the forms will help people write more complete notes for problems with items.
Please be sure to date, and sign (or initial) all notes! One of the biggest problems is that people come across items with notes, and it's impossible to tell who wrote the note or how long the problem has existed. Please concisely detail the problem, and what, if any, action has been taken. Also, it is helpful to address the note TO someone.
ALSO>>>>>>>
I would like everyone to use these notes to take phone messages for me. I spend more time on the phone with vendors than I need or want to, and often I answer a call when I am in the middle of something else only to get trapped in a long conversation. So, please always ask who is calling if someone is looking for me. You can take a regular message or send them to my voicemail (x17) - whichever you prefer.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment