"The production of some 2012 major tax products, including the Form 1040 and the Instructions for Form 1040, is impacted by the recent passage of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. At this time, we do not have an estimate as to when products will become available on IRS.gov or in print.
See
this link on IRS.gov for additional information. More information will be
forthcoming."
Currently, link says: "The IRS is currently reviewing the details of this week's tax legislation and assessing what impact it will have on this year's filing season. The IRS will soon make available additional information on when taxpayers can start filing 2012 tax returns."
Currently, link says: "The IRS is currently reviewing the details of this week's tax legislation and assessing what impact it will have on this year's filing season. The IRS will soon make available additional information on when taxpayers can start filing 2012 tax returns."
Unfortunately, the regular 1040 is the one the most people want, and as you can see, we really have no idea when it's coming. I'll continue to monitor...I hadn't been sure if that impacted delivery of the 1040A or 1040EZ as well, but I just got another email saying the 1040EZ's are on their way, so it seems it might just be the regular 1040.
As for Mass forms: we don't actually order those, they "just come" to public libraries from the Mass Dept. of Revenue...I remember that they don't come in any rush either, later in January, but if I don't see them in a week or so, I'll call them as well.
As for Mass forms: we don't actually order those, they "just come" to public libraries from the Mass Dept. of Revenue...I remember that they don't come in any rush either, later in January, but if I don't see them in a week or so, I'll call them as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment