Saturday, April 13, 2013

MA State Tax forms for residents

The state forms, which we had many of about a week ago, have suddenly gone to about 4 (not to be confused with the similar-looking non-resident forms, which are helpful to almost no one), with the deadline this Monday. We have tons of federal forms of all kinds, but not state. I just called and left a voicemail asking for another box, which should come pretty quickly-way more than we'll need, I'm sure, but better safe than sorry, since some people will be doing them after the deadline as well.

When those 4 run out (likely today!), please tell people we're out and getting some soon, but you can send them to Cindy and I-I have put one away on our reference shelf near the maps, with other old tax forms, and we can copy the actual form, and the parts they really need, free of charge for them.

Sue

No comments: