Hi everyone!
I will be on vacation next week and I have tried to do as much as I can to get the room ready for the week.
Some things to be aware of:
If the display books on top of the picture book shelved are gone, could someone just replace them? I pulled a stack of books that are sideways on the middle shelf of the red cart in my room - you can just grab those if you don't feel like looking for your own favorites.
Summer reading: if anyone wants to check in for summer reading you can just check that they have books listed on their sheets and then let them pick a prize. They can keep their logs even if they aren't coming back this summer.
I made a bunch of coloring pages and there are extras on my desk if you need to resupply the coloring table.
Marcia will be doing her music class as usual on Wednesday and Kim and Emily are filling in for story time on Thursday.
Thanks for your help!
cheers,
Zoe
No comments:
Post a Comment