Friday, August 29, 2008

Staff Meeting

I emailed everyone the following, but just in case you missed it...

Hi All,

We were talking about having a meeting at 11-ish on Wednesday morning, but I didn't realize that I wouldn't see Kathy again until Wednesday - and I need to meet with her beforehand.

It looks like we are all there at some point on Thursday, and then again on the following Wednesday - could we do a short meeting at the end of the day Thursday the 4th? Or aim at 11 again on Wednesday the 10th?

Let me know what you think.

Thanks!


Also, if everyone could EMAIL their contact and emergency info to me, that would be great. I want to put together a list for everyone to keep on hand.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My emergency info would be Jimmy's cell # 508-776-0106. His work is a little tricky. 508-291-2441 press 0 for the control office. If he is available to take a land line they will put you through to him.

Anonymous said...

My emergency info would be Kevin's cell #774-212-1859.